Tuesday, August 7, 2007

my loaves are a rising!

Megan and I are making more bread. And cookies. And tonight i get to hang out with one of my favorite young people, Mr. Caleb Fey- check out his website, he's super cute! (The 9 weeks photo from today (0r yesterday) and the BC shot are my favorites.....) I might need to keep a photo diary of the evening- just because his mom is so good at recording everything.

I bought a new yoga dvd.....and i have one word. Intense. wow....my whole body aches today- but that's good, right? working muscles I didn't know that I had......

Also, I really like this song.....


I heard it for the first time in New York City.....walking through Penn Station...and I stopped dead in my tracks, amidst thousands of people to watch the flatscreen television above me.

No comments:

Post a Comment