Monday, August 27, 2007

Safe and Sound

Greetings from Wisconsin! I made it! Martha and I made great time yesterday- left Omaha at 10am, met Scott and Carissa for dinner in Chicago around 5pm, had dinner and saw Mr. Magic, and I was pulling into the driveway here before 8:30 pm. I've got my clothes hanging in the closet, an entire dresser full, and my desk set up with my new, very FIRST teacher coffee mug from my dear Renae. :) An elephant from Amber sits close, a notepad from my mother is ready for teacher notes, and a photo of me and Nate is in direct view. I might be ok here.....

I'm going to go down this morning and get my new student ID from the college here. Ha! That's a third student id from a third school.....good grief.

I'm off to work out. New place, new habits, right?

Much love from the east,
heather lea

No comments:

Post a Comment