Thursday, August 9, 2007

hooked on a good thing...

So.....i have some very special friends who have been talking about having "Grey's Anatomy" dates this fall...while I'm gone...which is great. I was feeling a little left out and wanted to know what all the hype was about- so I dug out seasons 1 and 2 of Grey's Anatomy that Megan and John have here at the house. I've watched one episode short of the entire first season (which was only 9 episodes) and am looking forward to season 2 in the next couple of weeks. I'm hooked! I tend to fall pretty hard for seasons that I can watch all in a row- without commericals.....it happened last summer (or maybe Christmas break) with "The Office"......sheish. So now, perhaps I can get in on the Grey's gossip and have a weekly thursday night date with Grey's....and then skype about it with my people.....something to think about.

Also...I'm supposed to be going downtown for a friend's birthday party right now. I worked all day- just got off and it's 11:30 pm.....i don't feel like driving all the way downtown to hang out at duffy's. Just doesn't really appeal to me tonight.

Tomorrow I'm meeting Carissa for coffee- haven't seen that girl in a long, long time...it'll be great to catch up. This weekend's going to be full of fun thing. White T's are putting on a fee concert in omaha sat. night- i'll be going with rissa. car time with James on the way to and from Omaha....ribfest with mike and friends maybe sunday.....friday night grace girls......what a great weekend to have so many things to do- nate's going to be out of town for a wedding....so it works out really well.....and megan told me today she's planning a going away party for me at grace- just like my birthday this year, which was one of my favorite days ever in my entire existence. :)

....life is good.....

No comments:

Post a Comment