Friday, August 31, 2007

another bunch

So I was at school yesterday (being a teacher) and there was a page over the intercom, "Heather Mullen to the office"....and I thought to myself, "what in the world".... so i went down the three flights of stairs and found a delivery for me....ANOTHER box of flowers. These were from Erin and Martha....two great friends. They sent me these flowers- and all the other teachers were jealous. :)



This company sends them when they're still closed so that you can watch them open a couple of days later. They'll be beautiful the entire weekend! The ones that Nate sent are just amazing right now.....very pretty. My aunt walked into my room last night and called me, "whoa flower lady!".......that's right. I have the best friends EVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment