Tuesday, July 31, 2007

B....O....R.......

BORING! That last post was bad. Sorry.

Last night I read the last few pages of Harry Potter 7.......ha! Don't worry, I won't tell you what happened.....I started reading the 3rd book for the 5th or 6th time....the books are good, but I don't get sucked into them like many people....so, I'll take back book 3 (i borrowed it from work) and find something new.

Scott and Carissa AND Ryan and Martha are going to be in town this weekend. I am PUMPED! Can't wait to see everyone- Martha's baby is a bigger vegetable every week- and she looks great. I'm so excited to see her in her new stretchy mom skirt. :)

I've got to get going. I'm going to be ON TIME for work today....yesterday I forgot that I was supposed to work.....whoopsie....

I'm not finding this post much more exciting than the last.....life's just trotting along....a nice little trot.

No comments:

Post a Comment