Monday, August 13, 2007

counting down...

I have 4 1/2 days left at work. !!!! I do love my job at good ol' Barnes, but my time there is winding down and I'm excited about that. So, if you love seeing your favorite friendly bookseller at southpointe, you'd better stop in in the next week and a half....or i'll be GONE!

I've scheduled appointments with the health center to get medical records updatd before I take off. It's all these last minute shots, copies of records, requesting transcripts etc....these are the things that keep me busy and hopeful that this next transition in life is actually going to take place.

I've got to get back to work. Hope everyone is well. And I'll tell you that since my dear Carissa Martin was here, I've been inspired and writing more than ever in my journal. Thanks for the push, Creach......you're pretty great!

No comments:

Post a Comment