Sunday, August 12, 2007

babies and buddies

I told Lori and Kyle to keep an eye out- I wanted to post pictures from the night Caleb and I got to hang out. Come to think of it, it's already been on Tuesday night.....and now it's Sunday. Sheish! Sorry it took so long! In any case, here they are. This is Caleb and I hanging out on the floor- we read a few books above our heads....and took some photos. Isn't he sweet?
Caleb thought it'd be fun to invite Nate over to play for a while, so we did. Here are the boys. I'm not sure what game they were playing here....maybe a staring contest. Looks like Caleb is winning, if you ask me.....
That night I gave Caleb a bath and talked about our futures until his mom and dad came home. He started to cry when he saw them.....which gave me great comfort as an astonishing babysitter. In their defense, every time Caleb has seen me since then, his forehead wrinkles into a furrow and he begins to sob. .......I may not be his favorite babysitter, after all. :)

Friday morning I was able to meet up with my long-lost muse and dear friend, Carissa. We decided that this is how we feel when we're not writing and being creative:

To fix that, we decided to be better about doing that which we love so much- Carissa bought a new sketchbook and I opened my new markers just this morning. And this is what we think of that:
We're in business!
It was SO good to see her.....
And Saturday morning, Megan, Renae and I went out into the sweltering heat to beat the crowds at the farmer's market. It wasn't so bad...
It's been a good weekend. I went to Omaha Saturday afternoon and spent time with my best, best, BEST friend, Rissa.We had a great time not going to the White T's concert......it's today...not yesterday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment