Monday, July 30, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, F.R.!!!!!!!

I've snapped out of it. For today, at least. :) I'm over at Amber's house....we had lunch and watched "along came polly".....now we're working on a secret special thing......

Today is Johnny's birthday, so this post goes out to him. Happy birthday, F.R.......Johnny and I are half-birthday buddies- we're opposites, so today is my half birthday. I'm 23 1/2 and John is 24 today.
In other news, Nate's dad took us flying Friday night after we went out for dinner for his mom's birthday. It was so great- he let me steer and soar through the sky- SO MUCH FUN! Then we had a bit of a water fight.... *wink, *wink........
It's been such a blessing to be spending more time with Nate's family. They're a lot of fun and they've been extremely welcoming to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment