Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Creach!

This blog goes out to my dear friend, Carissa Martin, who turns 24 today. Happy birthday, Creature!!!! I find it very appropriate to have this post dedicated to Carissa, for she has been a great source of encouragement and strength to me and my walk for the past couple of years.
I met Carissa the summer after my Sophomore year of college. Luck of the draw, I was "thrown" into an apartment for a summer with three girls I knew nothing about. Other than the fact that they were all in Campus Crusade, I had no idea who they were or where they were coming from. Likewise, they knew nothing of me.

Carissa and I fused immediately. We were kindred spirits from day one, staying up late to write our "first book", encouraging each other in our journals and writing, leaving notes in dry-erase marker on the bathroom mirror, pretending to be storm chasers together, etc.....

***** Just found this post....will have to finish tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment