Tuesday, July 31, 2007

22 weeks

Last night at work, I counted the number of weeks I'll be in Milwaukee- 22. At least. I think that's the most exciting/scary part about this- I'm going there for an experience that I can't get in Lincoln- and to come right back to Lincoln after I'm exposed to all these great things leaves me with mixed feelings. On one hand, it'll be great to bring them back and use them here (if i can find somewhere to teach)- but on the other hand, I might fit in really well there and find a place to teach....I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

In other news, it's very rainy today- which I really enjoy. I've been on the phone all morning talking with people about financial aid, classes, textbooks, school schedules, etc. I'm getting excited.....

No comments:

Post a Comment