Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Here, hit THIS.

Brook and I were at work this morning and someone asked me what my wedding colors are. "Her culah's are blush and bashful", Brook chimed in with a southern draw. For those of you who haven't seen the movie, Steel Magnolias, you're missing out.

This movie always reminds me of my mom. We used to curl up and watch it on Lifetime about once a year. This is one of our favorite parts. We both love Weezer. We'd be sobbing and then laughing with tears running down our cheeks and Kleenex in hand.

So, here's to you, Mom!



And thanks, Brook, for reminding me of this great film. :)

3 comments:

  1. Love love love this movie! Yay for suthun' women!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...by the way...that last comment was from me...meredith m. (me being a southern woman of course)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about the part where wheezer says, "You are a boil on the butt of humanity!!" Is that right after this clip cuts off? Anyway.....I saw this movie about 1 month ago Hedewuh, and I made your dad watch it with me for those 5 minutes to witness that classic moment. Not the same as watching it with you. ;-) Love you!

    ReplyDelete