Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A little bit of heat

Some of you know that we took our engagement photos a week ago. We drove to good ol' GI to meet with the photographer and had an absolutely fabulous time with him. We've been anxiously awaiting the new photos- but generally it takes a week or two to get them fixed up and ready for viewing. Lane sent us an email last night with a link to his blog. Here's two of the photos he took. These are the only two we've seen posted so far- but we're really happy with them.
It was the end of the day, we were hot and bug-bitten, sweaty from running around being ridiculously good-looking. (joke) We found this shower next to the lake and decided to see what kind of photos we could get. Here you have it.

Our photographer is fantastic. Spread the love, people, and check out his website.

He's so easy to work with- and we actually had fun! If you know anyone getting hitched, or anyone who needs a photographer for anything- I strongly recommend him. He's a good chicken.

5 comments:

  1. Woah girl, this is like a magazine ad! You two are lookin' good, you are a good fit it seems.
    -Larka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for all the lovin'!

    I can't wait for your wedding-I'm sure it's going to be just as fun! See you tomorrow with your photos.

    Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! I LOVE it!!! So great. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather,

    I'm bored at work so I started poking around various blogs. Love those photos. Lane's one of the best photogs I know. Seriously, he's phenomenal. I worked with him a bit when I was at the DN. Good work!

    David McGee

    ReplyDelete