Thursday, June 26, 2008

This is the real deal.

I'm watching Rachel Ray- her talk show! Not the cooking show....a talk show. Who knew?

I found a couple of pictures from this summer that I thought needed to be added.

Here we are- ready for take-off. We look like the real deal, hey? And this was after a cousin's wedding on Saturday night.
We had our engagement photo session last night in GI. We had a lot of fun and got some great shots. There are a few that might surprise some of you....can't wait to show them to ya'll.

I'm going to extend the invitation again. Since we have so many friends who live far away, I'm reminding you that once Nate and I have our apartment, we'll have a place for you to stay. So, PLEASE, come visit. We would love to have you.

I cannot WAIT to be Nate's wife!!

2 comments:

  1. you're going to be a pretty awesome wife. yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang girl. Can't wait to see those shots of you two. =)

    Also, I would like to book a room at the Eigsti Inn and Suite. Arrival date TBA, but I'm comin.

    ReplyDelete