Sunday, July 13, 2008

Whirling in Tool

I think it's fine time I add another post. We've had a busy couple of weeks- here are some highlights:

* Diablo Dr. block party 2008!
* Trip with Nate to N-town to visit mom & dad
* My cousin Casey's wedding reception back home
* 4th of July celebration at my parents' house with lots of family and friends
* A day of GIRLS in L-town with Mom, Nancy, Rissa & Bam which included coffee, wedding planning, pedicures, new purses, wedding planning, dress fittings, Olive Garden, more wedding planning, and sand volleyball
* another drive to mom & pop's with my big bro, James
* Going to the Talsma parents' house TWICE in a week
* selling coffee every now and then
* lots of sewing
* dog-sitting for a ratty little pup named Jax. He's tiny. He's not house-trained. And my roommate agreed to watch him. He's leaving soon. I need to buy new make-up brushes- mine were chewed up this week by a mangy little mutt. :(

I've got to run. This week I'm working on being more intentional with my quiet times. Life and planning for a wedding .....I've allowed them to keep me busy enough to not take time out for QT's. No good. This week, I will be more intentional. I challenge you to do the same.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the challenge Heather. I JUST bought a new journal at B&N today... I shall use it for just that. Please pray for my church search here in Georgia. I've my eye on a couple and just found another one this morning! I'm excited to get plugged into a new community! Love you and think of you every day. M

    ReplyDelete