Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pumpkin Farm, Anyone?

Today, you guessed it, we went to the pumpkin farm! (Otherwise known in Nebraska, as the "pumpkin patch".... Anna is here visiting from Florida. She is my cousin's daughter- Ray and Ruth's granddaughter. So- she's staying for the weekend and we made plans to meet Owen, Liam and Cathy at the punkin' patch. Here we are in order: Anna, Ray, Cathy and I. How tall this fall? Oh...around 5'5.
Here are the kiddos playing with the pumpkins. Very cute.
This was funny- no one wanted this pumpkin out of the patch....wonder why.....
Here's a video of Liam rolling his giant pumpkin....


Grandpa and Owen are getting to be great buds- Ray reminds me of his dad, my grandpa, who happens to be one of my favorite people in the entire world. ENTIRE world....
Here's a picture of Ray and Ruth- they are my family this semester- they have been extremely welcoming and very generous this fall. It's going to be VERY hard to leave them in December....

It's raining like crazy here tonight. Tomorrow is supposed to be wet as well- which I love. I also love the fact that NATE IS COMING TOMORROW!!!!!! I can't wait to see him- he's flying in tomorrow morning, his brother is picking him up and I'm going to go to Madison to meet up with them tomorrow night. We'll have dinner to celebrate Jason's birthday and then Nate will come with me back to Milwaukee for the weekend. It's going to be so fun to show him my new area- the things I've discovered....where I teach, where I live, the grocery store I shop at.... those little things in life that you just like to share with people you love....that's what life is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment