Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm gonna be alright

We had our "harvest festival parade" at school on Wednesday . That's another way of saying "Halloween Parade", but some parents don't like to celebrate Halloween...so we have harvest festival instead. Here are a few of my students dressed up. Today I had the day off (still)....I've posted a lot since I've been home so much. I took this opportunity to make some pumpkin bread from scratch- real pumpkins and all. Here's the mess I made baking, skinning, and pureeing the pumpkins. It was really easy....
This is me. (obviously)
4 loaves of bread later, I'm sitting in a quiet and still house waiting to deliver them. I was going to take one to my CT, Kathy, and one to my friend, LaVonne from church. The other two we'll probably freeze or eat here- because I don't know enough people to deliver them all. :)
Hope you're all enjoying this beautiful fall day....

No comments:

Post a Comment