Thursday, October 25, 2007

MY MAN!

I just realized, I never put up pictures from when Nate came to visit! Here are a few...We walked along Lake Michigan Friday- Nate took some great pics....It looks chilly- but it was actually really beautiful. The weather was wonderful the entire weekend and dropped to 50 degrees the day after he left! I'm partial to comfy-clothes weather, but Nate likes warm weather- so it was perfect for both of us. :)
This was at the park by our house...the leaves are BEAUTIFUL right now.....which, I think, is God's way of saying, "I know you want to be home right now, Heather....but look at what I've created for you here! Enjoy this and be distracted by my beautiful creation in this time away from home..."
Carving pumpkins!!!
So- we had a wonderful weekend. It was painful to send him away- but weekends like these mean I'm getting closer to coming home! I do like it here....but my people are there. I need to go back and can't wait to be close to everyone again!

No comments:

Post a Comment