Friday, October 5, 2007

Look what I did....

I was so proud of this. One of the middle school teachers, Jane, is a good friend of Mrs. C's and she happens to be the science teacher. As many of you know, science teachers have really fun things to play with. Here is her spider- her pet tarantula. She's very nice. Here I am with the spider. She was walking all over and I had to try really hard to keep a hand underneath her. This photo shows her pretty well...she was walking quite a bit, so she's kind of blurry.....
What a cutie..... :) Just so you know, I felt very brave and tough as I was holding this giant tarantula. Look at how happy I was..... :)

We had a work day at school today......it was wonderful to catch up. Owen, Liam and Cathy are coming to visit tonight. We're going to a concert with Ray and Ruth...In fact, I think I just heard a car door.....

Hope everyone is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment