Monday, October 15, 2007

Number one is "villi", V-I-L-L-I.

5th grade science. yikes! They've been learning about plant and animal cells. Mrs. C has been teaching this unit- and for that, I am thankful. I will work my way into this subject in a couple of weeks...

I haven't posted for over a week. This is unacceptable. My deepest apologies. I had a nice weekend- Mrs. C invited me to go to her daughter, Alex's, gymnastics meet on Saturday. It was a lot of fun- I'd never been to a meet before. They then took me to a restaurant called "Chancery"...very good food. It was nice to get out and away from my correcting and lesson plans. I also got started on a project I'm working on for a Christmas present. I wish I could give more information, but unfortunately (and fortunately), the recipient reads this blog very regularly. Perhaps after the holidays, I can post photos.

I've turned in applications for teaching and substitute teaching for the spring- a nice weight lifted off my shoulders. Now I've got to focus on finishing up other things before graduation in December- finally!!! Before I left Nebraska, my dear friend, Renae, gave me a bunch of letters to open over the months here. I opened one couple of weeks ago that was an invitation to our graduation on December 22nd. Ha! She's a riot....thanks for the invite, Renae. I'll try to be there! :)

I'd better get back to my kiddos....hope everyone is having a fantastic Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment