Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Miss Mullen, look what the toads are doing!

It happened. I heard the inevitable statement, "Miss Mullen! Look at what the toads are doing!" And guess what the toads were doing....."giving piggy-back rides". I looked into the tank and continued my math lesson without the bat of an eye. I was proud of my "teacher response".

Here are some pieces of artwork from our hallways- this bat is from a younger student- kindergarten, 1st or 2nd, i'm guessing.
Some of the upper-graders made these "ugly dolls". I think they're hilarious. This one is my favorite- for obvious reasons.
This one is great- the teeth are my favorite part.
and this.....just doesn't need any comment.
This one is cute- all the different colors.

The point of the art project WAS, in fact, to make the ugliest doll. So don't, for a moment, think that I've hurt someones feelings by calling their creation ugly. They are.

No comments:

Post a Comment