Tuesday, April 3, 2007

You are my angel. You are my diamond.

Today is windy. Beautiful. And windy. Very.

There's an idea of a summer camping trip- equestrian style, all inclusive with horseback riding, white water rafting, waterfalls, and hiking in and among creatures of the forest (and a creature from kentucky). Martha, Erin, Carissa and I......this could get out of control. The reason this is such a great idea is because as of July, we will be in 4 different states- Kentucky, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Missouri, and this will give us an opportunity to be dirty and wild and love the crap out of each other in the midst of the wilderness. I love it.

Ummmm....I'm feeling pretty good today about my school-work-load. Schoolwork Load or School workload. Any and/or all of the above.....really, are the same. There's a LOT....but I'm feeling productive and like I have a good schedule to get things done.

Speaking of which, I have lesson plans to write. Have a wonderful windy day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment