Tuesday, April 10, 2007

how great is your faithfulness to me

It's raining. It's gloomy. Raindrops melt down my windowpanes in sync with slow melodic sounds of Sufjan Stevens. I am content.

Content, to say the least. It's been all I can do not to jump right out of my skin these past few weeks. I have been blessed immeasurably. And although school continues to weigh heavy on my shoulders, I confidently press forward with a mere three weeks remaining and an unbelievable amount of support from the people I love.

"I cannot do it on my own." -Shawn McDonald

It seems strange to think that in just three weeks, I will be finished with studying, homework, and portfolios for my undergraduate. Unfathomable, really.

I must go now. Lesson plans, papers, assignments to complete. Three more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment