Tuesday, April 17, 2007

we won't need legs to stand

This post is dedicated to my dear friend, Mike C., who is a faithful reader and a diligent requester of new posts.

Yes, requester is a real word, a derivative of the word "request".

The weather is pheomenal today. I'm feeling a calm about life, perhaps partially due to the great seasonal change we've experienced in the past week here in the midwest. Could also be attributed to the end of school nearing every day- and as my faithful readers, you know that my weeks are nearly complete after Tuesday eveings. So really, I feel exceptionally hopeful in the fact that the end is near, life continues to improve, relationships blossom, friendships grow, people move (sadly), books are recommended, papers are turned in, picnics are had, blankets are laid, and sun tea becomes the norm and the drink of choice. Things are great.

My cup runneth over.

No comments:

Post a Comment