Tuesday, April 3, 2007

tumbleweed-schmumbleweed

My Tuesday is over! Tuesdays are always the longest.....and this week's is over. :)

I really appreciate the simplicity of the art projects we do in my "art for elementary" class....here's a picture of a mask I made today. It is currently hanging on my bedroom door to keep out intruders (and other monsters). My favorite part of this mask is the teeth. Little felt teeth.....very scary!
Also shown, you can see a tumbleweed that Mike ran over with Nate's car on the way home from Colorado today. It was stuck in the grill while they were blazing down the interstate- didn't come off until they stopped for blizzzards at DQ (no, not DAISY queen.... ;). This picture makes me laugh really hard for various reasons. 1) it's a tumbleweed. 2) it's a tumbleweed stuck to the grill of the car. 3) I can only imagine the shock/suprise/curiosity that it caused other drivers to have 4) it's stinkin' funny. (i'm laughing out loud right now.....my roommates probably think i'm insane)

*sigh

Life is really good today...I hope everyone is well and looking forward to Easter with families or friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment