Wednesday, April 18, 2007

before you met me I was a fairy princess

Tomorrow I think I'll pretend to be a queen. The nice kind. Someone loved and adored and cared for by people all across the land.....because really, most of us don't know how loved we are. It comes as a shock when, suddenly, we find ourselves surrounded by love and inspiration and people that take our breath away. How do we forget? Why don't we remember that we really are- loved so deeply by people...let us not forget this, my dear friends. I'll surround myself with people who remind me of this.

And with that, lets not forget our purpose- we're made to worship. we're made to love, to forgive and take care of each other.

Be good to yourselves. Be good to one another.

Sincerely,
Heather Lea, beloved across the land :)

No comments:

Post a Comment