Saturday, April 5, 2008

This one's for you, Babe!!!

This post is in honor of my man and our anniversary today.These are the flowers he sent to me....they're GORGEOUS!

Some of the things I love about Nate:
(in no particular order)

* This man can COOK!
* He buys new products at the grocery store just to try them. Example: vanilla filled Hershey kisses, funny flavored chips, Mexican rice pudding, etc.
* He'll eat anything I put in front of him.....
* He's one of the most intentional people I've ever known.
* He cleans up dishes before we even start eating.
* He loves to be outside doing yard work.
* On more than one occasion, he's stood out on the deck in a suit before work- with a BB gun, trying to shoot rabbits in the yard.
* He puts things in the shopping cart secretly because he knows I'd like them.
* He pulls into the garage "just like a dad".
* He puts on music for me when I'm cooking because he knows how I feel about silence.
* He likes silence better than noise.
* He takes trips with the boys- just to get away.
* He knows we're polar opposites and is completely encouraged by the fact. (ENFP vs. ISTJ)
* His closet is more organized than mine.
* He takes some of the most beautiful photos I've ever seen.
* He encourages me to be my crazy self.....and loves it. :)

Happy anniversary, my man!

No comments:

Post a Comment