Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools

Here are a few pictures that I didn't get posted from Easter. Me and Nate
My big brother, James, with an "orange beer"- something I'd never tried before, but it was really pretty good. :)

For some reason, we didn't take very many photos this year- I don't have any of mom and dad or grandma and grandpa that are good shots. :( I do, however have these next few-

Easter at our house took a little twist as we were getting ready to head back to Lincoln. Grandma brought over a box of old clothes that mom was instructed to look through and take to Goodwill if she didn't want them. James and I got to them first. Here's the damage:The denim jumper that fit a little too nicely.
The sweatshirt from 1996 and the purple gingham skirt- James just knew his roommate, Chris, would want the sweatshirt, so we brought it back for him.
And he loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment