Friday, April 25, 2008

Keeping my MITTS warm

This afternoon I made oven mitts. Two t's? Anyway, I had some fantastic fabric, as you can see, and decided to make some mitts to keep my mitts from getting scalded in the oven. (You know how I love to bake)......the inside of each has the opposite fabric for the lining- you can see it on the cuff of each one. So, they go together, but they aren't the same. Love it.Anyway, they were lots of fun to make- really easy....and they're cute! If any of ya'll find fabric that you're just dying to turn into mitts, buy 1/2 yard of each fabric and turn it over to me!

Hope you're all having a great Friday! I'm off to make some coffee!!!

4 comments:

  1. Mitts. That spelling is good enought for Ralph Lauren, so it's good enough for me (I looked it up on google and his "oven mitts" came up).

    LOVE THEM, nicely done lady, can't wait to talk. Definitely just missed your call, will return once off of work. BYE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo when we get a new kitchen you're the first person i'll call to get our matching mitt set. yesssss... glad I got that off my list of to-do's

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such a lovely little worker. Always busy and always enjoying. I admire that.

    ReplyDelete