Friday, April 25, 2008

I have a Confession....

You know how I took Monday off from teaching? Well, I took Tuesday off, as well. The weather was so nice! And then, it was supposed to rain Wednesday and I wanted to sew a new denim bag before my trip to see Martha, so I took Wednesday off too. Thursday, Megan's parents were in town and I stayed home - we ended up doing yard work, fertilizing the yard, planting flowers, clearing out old leaves and sticks from beside the house before a big rainstorm last night.

And today is Friday. I'm laying here in bed- refreshing my SubFinder screen.....and most likely, I'm not going to teach today either. Now I'm starting to feel a little guilty. Monday through Wednesday was OK- but an entire week!? Come on, Heather! I've been able to keep myself productively busy- today I can make some resume copies, organize things for interviews, etc. But next week, I will work.

1 comment:

  1. Welp, that's the end of this friendship! I simply can't be with someone who hasn't worked for a whooooole week. Nope. Nice knowin' ya.
    (Heather, I don't think I've ever been so proud of you...take a nap for me this afternoon)

    ReplyDelete