Tuesday, June 24, 2008

non-fat, sugar-free, half-caff, extra shot, extra hot........blah, blah, blah..

Guess where I am? The title should give it away, come on.

I've been told that some of you are checking my blog on a daily basis, and I've failed you. I do not post every day. I appreciate your diligence, but cannot promise that I will start blogging every day. Sometimes I just don't have much to update you on.

Things are going well. Brook was feeling a little under the weather today, so she went home a bit early, which is why I'm here a little later than I had planned. And because of my extra chunk of time, I have a bit of time to write. :)

The lunch hour in the coffee shop is generally pretty slow- which leads to much reading and crossword puzzles. I can't do them without Brook, I don't have the details memorized like she does....she's one of those "remembers random facts" type of person. I am not. I won't remember a detail two minutes after you tell me. Ask for a big picture. I can do that.

A girl with very tight pants is walking in. Must go.

H

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, who would check your blog on a daily basis? Doesn't anyone work in this town???
    I've turned into a high-maintenance coffee-orderer. It's not my fault, I'm trying to be healthy: iced soy latte with half a shot sugar-free chocolate syrup and half a shot peppermint (reg. if not sugar-free)with decaf espresso (only b/c I almost always go to coffee shops at night now). Lovely taste and it's nice and cool in the summer.

    Lovely post, good luck with crosswords! They're so good for the mind and they make me unreasonably happy...kind of like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the whole "being madly in love and getting married thing"!!! i'm thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete