Tuesday, May 1, 2007

It's MAY DAY!!!!!!

Happy May! It's beautiful outside- warm, breezy, beautiful. Love it.

I'm supposed to be studying for my final tonight. My LAST TEST EVER!!!! Well, probably not. But for now, I'm going to tell myself that it is. I'm taking my last final at 7pm and then going to my brother's to spend time with him tonight. He's so great and I miss him a LOT when I don't get to see him.

If you haven't already done so, you should check out the Martin's blog- they've got an incredible story- a new addition to the family. A pretty awesome example of God's faithfulness.....

Martha and Ryan leave in ...5 days? Not sure, something like that. very soon. I'm excited for them in their new, VERY exciting journey.... :)

I really should get going on my final studies. More posting soon, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment