Tuesday, May 8, 2007

when you have everything you have everything to lose.

You're right, Jay. It's no longer May Day.......and so, I must post.

It's been a good week. Sorry for the lack of writing- I'm not even sure what I've been doing to fill the time....but I know I've been very busy.

It smells like fertilizer. Neighbors are ecstatic about the first non-rainy day in about a week- everyone is out mowing and......fertilizing, evidently.

I think I may go to a coffee shop- for the first time this year, just to read. I've always taken a computer, a textbook, lesson plans, etc. It would be nice to just be there.....or, perhaps, I'll go to pioneers park again to get some sun while reading. Although, I'm just finishing a back-full of peeling skin....from the places i couldn't reach when putting sunscreen on myself the last time i went there.

Maybe a nap, maybe a movie......reading, writing.....lunch......so many possibilities- and so much time! What a fabulous day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment