Friday, May 18, 2007

i think they were wrong, i am ever after you...

I wrote a nice long entry yesterday - and lost it. :( My connection went bad and I lost all my text. I was so sad....maybe more frustrated, that I didn't even try again. It was a post about patience, road rage, ignorant people and areas for improvement. Maybe it's better that ya'll didn't get to read it.....you'd find me out and then I'd be in real trouble!

I finally get to go to work today. It's been nice to have a break, but there's only so much reading I can do before I fall asleep....and I don't want to go shopping because I don't need a thing, and it hasn't been nice enough to lay out.....woe is me! Poor, poor heather.....alone and bored on her days off. sick.

I packed all of my kitchen things up yesterday. I'm beginning to feel a little nomadic. I'll move my things from here- to be opened at an indefinite time and place. I'll live out of suitcases for the next month and a half and then in a home that is very foreign, without any of my comfortable things- my duvet, my plants, paintings and pictures, etc. I'm not sure how this makes me feel. A bit excited, yes.....but also very much alone. So many people are crying out "why is everyone leaving"....."all of my friends are going different directions"- which is true, but right now, I'm just as scared of being alone as anyone else. It's going to be important to find encouragement in my travels.....otherwise, I won't make it without a Sam's-club sized Kleenex box, a pair of large, very dark sunglasses, and some vapor-rub for my chapped nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment