Saturday, May 26, 2007

What a Difference a Day Made

I have a new address for a while. Yesterday I moved most of my things to my brother's house and now I'm at Johnny's for a couple of months- much closer to work, and coincidentally closer to Nate and Mike. Very nice. I'm also loving being here with Megan and Amy, and the ump-teen other people who have been staying this weekend. Tanner, Brandon, Zeckser, Levi (lives here), Aaron, Megan's parents, Amber......there are a lot of us. It's good to be around everyone- but will be very nice to get a break and some quiet when the weekend is over.

I'm very excited to have cable again. Also, they've dvr'd every episode from this season of the office, one of my very favorite shows, so i've enjoyed watching them again and again the last few days. This will be a nice place to stay for a month or two.

My grandmother has been in the hospital for the last three days. I think things are looking better, but prayers are always appreciated, especially with people we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment