Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Still runneth over

I had a fantastic birthday- one of the best that I can remember. I went to classes, ate lunch with my big brother, attended more classes and then met Johnny, Logan and Megan for dinner at Chipotle. Then, Megan had arranged for the coffee house at church to be opened up for us- and invited some of my favorite people for coffee, hot coaco, music, cards, etc. It was very relaxing. I was able to visit with everyone and felt so incredibly loved....

When we came home, my roommates and I took some pictures to document the evening-


Amber, Me, Melissa, and Sarah.....



There were some friends that I would have loved to see- Scott and Carissa- we missed you a lot! Crystal brought her guitar....and you can imagine how happy that made me. I made a list in my journal of all the friends that were able to make it- SO many people that I love..... I don't even have anything else to say. My cup overflows.

No comments:

Post a Comment