Friday, January 26, 2007

It's about time...

Alright, alright.......the MARTINS are REALLY lonely in far-away-land....and they sit waiting for me to post. So.....here it is.

(Sorry it took so long)

I've been busy? How's that for an excuse?

Uhhh....I met my student that I'm tutoring this semester. His name is Cody and he's in 6th grade- real cute little guy. I'm helping him with his reading and writing....through a program at UNL. It's going to be a great semester- I'm excited to see the growth that both of us will experience.

I downloaded some new ani difranco music....she's crazy. There are a few classics though that remind me of a great friend....."Fire Door" being one of my absolute favs..... :)

Ran into my friend, Nile, today....I was wrong, you can't post comments unless you have a google account.....sorry about the misinformation. :( Sorry, Nile.

Friday night and I'm staying put. I'm pretty swamped this semester with homework, writing, and lesson plans....it's going to be tough...but it's my last one and I'm ready for the challenge.

I've also been running for about a month now....I'm SLOWLY working my way up....not feeling like I'm absolutely going to die anymore.....it's getting a lot better.

Ok, notice those three boxes above my bed. Well, I collect elephants from different countries, and I put some of them up there. Also, I'm a sleepwalker.....the other night I was going to sleep and found one of the elephants in the drawer of my nightstand table......very strange.

In any case, I'm tired and I have a lot of work to do yet. Have a very pleasant weekend. We're supposed to get a bunch of cold again....

Ok, just kidding.....I changed it so anyone can leave a comment.....

No comments:

Post a Comment