Saturday, January 27, 2007

New PJs

My mother is the queen of finding weirdo pajamas for my brother and I. Last Valentine's Day, I received a pair of matching top and bottome pajamas with giant breakfast foods printed all over them...can't find the picture, but it was pretty awesome. So, they came today to celebrate my birthday early- and I opened another pair of fabulous pj's. This year, they've got little hippie russian dolls....you know, the ones that stack inside one another? What are those called? Anyway, here's the picture......they're priceless.

I also got a copy of Annie on DVD- the musical that i used to watch every day after school when I was growing up.....so now, i'm all tucked into bed ready to watch my new movie in my new pajamas. Life is pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment