Sunday, January 21, 2007

I did everything for you...

Coffee House, schmoffee house....I didn't get a lick of work done....and the internet was down! I'm not sure what the heck I did for three hours there....but it sure wasn't homework.




I seem to think that I'm the easiest person to get along with and that I never piss anyone off. Please, Heather.

It snowed today.

Martha came over and made dinner for us tonight...it was great food, and a lot of fun to have them over. They're moving to Michigan in a few months- in May, actually....they'll be pretty close to where I'll be when I go to Milwaukee.....which will be very nice.

This is a picture of her husband, my dentist, Ryan. I'm showing him my teeth so he knows what to expect at my appointment tomorow. I do not like visiting the dentist....












And here, Marth and I peer into the camera from the kitchen....

Alright, enough for now. I'm way overdue on my homework...I need to get going.







No comments:

Post a Comment