Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!

I love my birthday. My mom is very good at fussing over me on my birthday, and I really enjoy that. She lives a few hours away, but she's great about sending letters, leaving money for coffee and dinner, etc. She's just great.

Tonight I've decided to have everyone meet at the geneva house for coffee and fire. I guess I already wrote about that. I'm very excited- it'll be a great way to spend a birthday. This is the ideal day for me...lots of people I love, great warm drinks, games and music.....the geneva house has a grand piano and Crystal is bringing her guitar. I absolutely love when we all get together and listen to, play, or sing........warms my heart unlike any other thing. I'm not kidding.

Also, I will get ready this morning so that I can take my entire lunch hour to go to a coffee house to write. This is also something I love, and on my birthday, I will indulge!

I already feel so blessed today by all the messages and phone calls I've gotten from people. Birthdays are a great way to be reminded of how much we're loved. I think that might be why God lets us have this one special day every year- just to be reminded. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment