Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Crafty shmafty

I guess I forgot to mention that the key fobs,wet bags and wallets aren't online yet. Neither are some other wonderful things I've been making. I've had a few people emailing me wondering "where can I get this stuff? It isn't online!" My apologies. Here's the reality of the situation: my husband is my web designer. He is also an incredible dad, helper of everything laundry-cooking-housework-cleaning, full time employee of a wonderful company, keeper of our yard, gardens, and outdoor projects, painter and creator of my whimsical ideas for interior design, as well as best-husband-I-could-ever-ask-for. He's busy. Very busy.

I don't know how to do fancy computer things.

I can sew during nap times, I can create the projects while simultaneously entertaining a 3 month old, take photos that aren't nearly as artistic as his while keeping the dog out of Lucy's bubble, and I can blog about all of the above. But getting them online waits for a time when he isn't doing one of his other hundred other jobs.

If you are really interested in what you've seen here, email me at:

blogemail

I check email frequently and will get back to you as soon as possible. I'd be happy to visit with you about options, prices and finding the colors/designs you're looking for.

I can tell you this- as of now, prices are as follows:

Key fobs $6
Little wallets $6
Wet bags $15 (14 x 16 inches)

Everything else should be on the website. I've made some car seat covers for infant seats and I've been selling those for $40. The outside material is designed by Amy Butler and the inside is Michael Miller. I've sold all the ones I've made, but would be willing to make some more if you're interested. I'll get a photo up so you can see what I'm talking about.

Thanks for reading so faithfully!

1 comment:

  1. Heather,
    Thanks for all the info!!! I'm amazed at all you're getting done with a little one.

    ReplyDelete