Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wet bags & Key Fobs

Key fobs! I'm just loving these little gems. I slip mine around my wrist all the time when I’m trying to haul Lucy and the diaper bag to the car. Plus, I can ALWAYS find my keys, even if they’re at the bottom of the bag.

These make great gifts and they're super cute. I have LOTS of colors to choose from and the design on top can be switched....
We’ve also come up with the “mini fob”. Just big enough to slip a couple of fingers through. Still, very cute and practical. This little lady is a fun way to give a gift card- or keep your own credit cards neat and tidy. This was my first one and I grabbed scraps to test out the design. It's pretty darn cute if you ask me. The snap is STRONG- I sewed one wrong the first time and nate had to use a LOT of elbow grease to pry it out. I'm excited to make more of these with other coordinating colors.



I just finished this sweet wet bag today. It measures 10 x 12 inches (roughly). These are great to throw in a diaper bag and can be used for soiled clothes, cloth diapers, or any other messy things you don't want floating around in your diaper bag. The inside is made of a waterproof material and the whole bag can be machine washed. LOVE THEM!I've also heard of people using these for wet swimming suits in a pool bag. Just another idea. :)
In other news, Lucy is growing like a little weed. She’s such a sweetie. I’ll leave you with my favorite picture of her to date.

IMG_7359


5 comments:

  1. I recognize that key chain. =) LOVE IT. everyone should have one.

    Love Luc too, super cute pic with a little bow. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to order everything you'll ever make. seriously- awesome. And Lucy is soo stinking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather,
    I'm a friend of Martha's. I noticed her key chain the other day, she showed me your webpage but I didn't see the key chain on there. How can I order one and the wet bag? I love all your stuff, it's fun to see what other momma's create...I love to sew myself. BTW your daughter is adorable and I love her name.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete