Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Birthday, my Love!

Today, I am celebrating THIS man!
Nate:
* is an incredible dad
* has taught me what it means to be intentional
* loves by serving
* keeps a tidy house!
* loves coffee
* is a wonderful leader in our home
* encourages me to do the things he knows I love
* believes in me and my ability to accomplish difficult things
* is the perfect balance to my dreaming self- he helps with reality checks and gets excited with me about new projects and hobbies
* has gone to Jazz in June nearly every Tuesday in June since I met him
* has walked beside me through some really hard seasons and never left my side
* understands the importance of a relationship with Christ and strives to grow spiritually
* is very smart with a computer (filling another void in my personality)
* is smokin' hot (!)
* is working on perfecting sourdough bread
* cares deeply for his friends
* is a family man
* took me to Blue Orchid for our first date 5 years ago in May and then for a walk through Sunken Gardens
* still loves the worm cake I made for him the first year we celebrated his birthday together. I was completely embarrassed by it- frosted it before it cooled and it turned into a melting worm. (also, we've both gotten cuter as we aged, if you ask me)....
* enjoys working with power tools and wood (just like my dad!)
* Appreciates good quality socks
* Helped bring this little love into my life:
* is a wonderful friend
* is creative and artistic
* makes a mean stir fry!
Nate, I love you more than I can blog or tell you with footprint cards or presents. You are faithful, you are encouraging, and I look up to you with the utmost respect. I'm looking forward to adventures and new seasons to come. Happy 31st, my love!

1 comment: