Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Nap time? Blog!

Our family is crazy about Asian food. Seriously, anything Asian- we'll eat it. Except I don't like sushi. Nate loves it and I've tried a bite off his plate multiple times, hoping that I'll grow up and aquire a taste for it. No such luck. I can't get past the seaweed flavor and texture....and the idea of raw fish puts me over the top.

I tell you this because I'm trying a new recipe today for lunch from my favorite Food Network Magazine. It's called Cold Peanut, Chicken and Soba Noodle Salad and you can find it here, courtesy of Emeril Lagasse. I'll let you know if it's good enough to make again.

Last fall we planted a bulb that we recieved at Oliver's memorial service. It was one of the first things to sprout in our back yard this spring and it. was. beautiful. Nowhere else in our yard did we have such a strong and proud tulip. I loved it.



Here's a family photo from Easter at the farm. Lucy would have been 2 months to the day.

Here's a sweet picture of me and my girl. I can't believe that I can fall MORE in love with her all the time....she's so awesome. I mean, really....how can you not love this little muffin?!


THIS is the man I love:

I'm looking forward to some thunderstorms in the next couple of days and I have some new items going up on our website. Be sure to check them out in the next day or two! Two words: Key Fob!

No comments:

Post a Comment