Wednesday, January 30, 2008

So Far, So Good

Nate woke me up with breakfast in bed today. :) He came down- in his suit before work with a plate of eggs (over-easy), toast (completely covered to the edges with butter), bacon (extra crispy), a cinnamon muffin (yummo!) and coffee (with a bit of milk)- EVERYTHING just the way I like it. He knows. He knows how I like my eggs, that I pass up limp bacon, and exactly how I take my coffee. Megan let him in this morning and he made everything at our house- then the two of them came in my room singing "happy birthday". What a beautiful way to start my day!

My lunch plans with James fell through because they needed at designer to be at a meeting at work, so he couldn't get away. So instead, I tried to meet Megan at school. I was running later than I planned and I was only going to have about 20 minutes with her before her students came in for class. SO, I met Nate over his lunch break at his house- which was great.

Now I'm relaxing for a bit and off to work for a couple of hours this afternoon. One of our girls called in sick and I don't have any plans for early afternoon- so I thought I'd better take advantage of the extra hours and visit some of my friends at good ol' Scoots!

So far, my step into two dozen years has been pretty darn good. :)

BY THE WAY~ my mom started a new blog with recipes....she's super cute and you'll probably see a strong resemblence between the two of us when you get used to her writing. We're one in the same.....and she's an amazing cook, so try out some recipes. The french onion soup is FAB!

No comments:

Post a Comment