Tuesday, January 29, 2008

all we can do is keep breathing.

I think it's important to note the titles of my blogs.

More often than not, I'm listening to music when I blog (or when I'm doing almost anything, for that matter). Post titles are generally the first thing I write when I'm moving into a new post. For a bit of inspiration, I stop and listen to the lyrics of whatever song I'm listening to. Then, whatever sticks out at me, I type. Nate has known this for quite some time, so he knows to try to match the title with a song he knows. Others of you, however, I haven't told this to and sometimes people have come to me asking about the titles. Sometimes they fit in with the rest of the blog, sometimes they do not.

So, I choose my words, but not all of them should be "read into".

No comments:

Post a Comment