Friday, June 22, 2007

really?

Has it really been four days since I've posted? Sad! I've been busy- a very good friend of mine lost both parents in a car accident last Friday. The funeral was Wednesday and I just spoke with him today- we're planning a sleep-over with some people from work. He doesn't want to be alone in their big house....understandable. Keep Craig and his family in your prayers if you think about it. Simply heartbreaking.

Nate's parents are in town tonight to celebrate his birthday- (a little late, but everyone has crazy schedules). We're going to O.C.'s at S.P..........see if you lincolnites can figure out the secret code. His family is such a joy to be around, I'm really looking forward to tonight.

And....next weekend is CAMPING!!! Nate, Mike, Chris, Renae and I are headed to Colorado for some outdoor adventures. Should be a lot of fun....I can't wait!

I need to go....must get showered and ready for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment