Thursday, June 14, 2007

day 4

I'm wrapping things up today, visiting some final friends and then going back to L-town tomorrow. Nate's company has their annual barbecue tomorrow evening and some of his college friends will be in town as well. It'll be good to get back into the normal swing. Although, it has been really great to be here with Maddie and to visit all of the people I love here.

There is one flower remaining on my vase of stargazers from Nate. It's opening up a lot- will probably wilt tomorrow afternoon.

I had a dream that I had been "promoted" at work and moved out to be the lead in the "Barnes and Noble Gas Station". Strange.

Rented Music and Lyrics last night. Kind of disappointed. I would recommend "Because I Said So", instead. Much better. I also went to "Knocked Up" yesterday with Kristen. You can probably predict the type of movie it is and most likely enjoy it if you're not looking for an academy award. Lots of vulgar language, but it was overall a typical "one of those" movies. Not too bad.

I'm going to eat another one of my fabulous muffins and watch the morning show or the today's show or good morning America.......the possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment