Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Birthday, Roommate!

Today is my good friend and roommate, Levi's, birthday. He's a whopping 23 years old and Johnny is talking about a keg of Guinness for the celebration. I'm not sure that'll happen- but it does happen to be Levi's favorite beverage (as far as I know) and would be thoroughly enjoyed for weeks. Instead, I think we'll go out for dinner somewhere and have a nice quiet evening. Levi didn't want a lot of fuss.....quite opposite of my expectations on MY birthday! :) In other news, today is my last day of vacation. I go back to work tomorrow- which I'm pretty excited for. It's great to have a break, but I'm ready to get back and see all my friends. I stopped in to check my schedule and stayed to visit with people for about an hour. I'm very fortunate to have great friends at work....

Oh, Megan, this is for you. Here are our plants. They're GROWING!Cam is still afraid of me, therefore I will not be able to take her on walks. John took her yesterday morning AND MOWED THE LAWN! I was so excited...and it looks great. We even remembered to take the trash out without you here! This is going to be a great time of growth for the three of us! HA!

I'm off to find some lunch and take a birthday present over to nate's sister, Emily. Hope everyone is doing well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment