Sunday, June 10, 2007

Puppy Love

I'm on vacation!!! Well, sort of. My parents are in Virginia for vacation, so I came home to stay with the dog, Maddie, for the week. I'm a sucker for big dogs.....so this is a good place for me to be right now.

Nate came home with me for the weekend to hang out with my folks and others at our family reunion. It was really fun to have him here...for him to see where I'm from and spend time at our home doing what we normally do.

Here's my girl sleeping after our walk around the lake yesterday evening.
I almost got her to stay still long enough for this one....
Then we started the wrestling match.
She was winning at this point.......
I have a feeling I'll be posting quite a bit this week. My "assignment" is to go through my stuff in my old bedroom and get rid of things I don't want or need anymore- which could be quite a lot of it. I may need to take "blogging breaks" if I get too overwhelmed!

No comments:

Post a Comment