Friday, July 31, 2009

Baby Girl Thomas!!!!!

My great friend, Martha, is having a baby girl!! She and Ryan already have twin boys- two years old in December, and she's due with her first little lady in November. Yesterday I bought some onesies and got my stitch on! Here's what we've got so far! The black heart is the only one that I've stitched over...but I kind of like them just plain. I might embroider some stems to the flowers...cutesie them up a little. I'll keep you posted!!


Marth, you're getting all of them!!!!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE THEM! I want to WEAR the one with the black heart. Can you please make me a unitard with this stitched on it? Please? I promise I'll only wear it around the house. On weekends. Alone.

    LOVE LOVE LOVED your message, I can't even THINK about how much I miss you most of the time. It sucks too much.

    In a perfect world we'd be taking a walk from your house down to that little path you showed me back to your old place and back again. Someday (soonish).

    Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    M

    ReplyDelete